Friday, July 31, 2009

i want you

 


I miss you guys. 
I don't think you have any idea how much I miss the lot of you.
you guys are my life, nothing else matters. no matter what shoes, clothes, bags, I wear; nothing will ever compare.
I want to be with you, hold your hand, hug you, kiss you,  and just be with you. 
I miss being with you, hanging out at 3 in the afternoon drinking beer and smoking cigarettes and bitching til the sun goes down. 
I miss it when you pull my skirt up, when you try to unhook my bra, when you make fun of my light weighted-ness.  

I'm skyping with some of you right now, and I'm crying. I miss your retardness. One is 'naked' and one is making fun of me CRYING. 

I CANNOT describe what I'm feeling. one stupid night, and everything is fucked up. "Welcome to Hell" says a voice in my head. 

I still want love, need love. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V08Mt35MSis   - that is what I want. exactly how I used to feel when I was with you. the things I would do to make that happen again...

don't be a stranger, never be a stranger. Friendship, love, the lot of you give me that. and hell, I'll do anything I can to stay your best friend. any fucking thing. 



<3 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I can't be a stranger with someone who knows me completely, thoroughly, inside and out.

    I'm sorry for making fun of you :] you're just adorable when you cry. It makes me feel loved. Specially when you feel like our friendship matters that much cause hot daaamnnn it does to me.

    LOVE YOU
    xx

    ReplyDelete